Here are a few tips I’ve been using to keep me motivated at CF:
1. My goals are a lifestyle in progress, not a sprint. I must have the patience to learn, #Grow and reap the benefits. All good things take time!
2. When I’ve failed at a lift or move, I immediately remind myself of something I’m good at! For instance, another lift, running, speaking/radio or SALSA DANCING! Trust me, this helps keep me motivated.
3. When I’ve had a hard day and my mind/body doesn’t want to show up, I bypass the emotions/feelings and trust the process. Listen to the coach, push through and get it done! I never leave the same.
4. I keep my “WHY” very clear. It helps when I have to wrestle with pride/ego and work harder. Being vulnerable is not for the faint of heart, neither is being unhealthy. So.. I must do the hard stuff now and know that I’m part of a community wrestling with the same.
5. Last, but certainly not least, I pray! God created my body for optimal performance and desires for us to prosper in all things, especially our health. I ask for strength, clarity and #Wisdom. (And quick recovery from some CF Bloopers!)
Let me know if these tips are helpful and please share some inspirational tips of your own!
3 John 2 “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
#CFTemplum #LiftsandLipstick #SquatsandPonytails
You must log in to post a comment.